Sunday, January 15, 2012

Typical Sunday Morning for Me

As I was waking up this morning, I was thinking about how much I enjoy my Sunday mornings. About six months ago, I enjoyed my Saturday mornings, because I got to sleep in. I use to dread Sunday mornings, because they meant I had to wake up early for church. Now, I actually enjoy them. I try to get in bed before 12 on Saturday night, so I get enough sleep for Sundays.

I normally, set my alarm for 8:15, hit snooze a time or two. I'll finally get up between 8:30 and 8:45. I'll make my bathroom pit stop to pee and then I'll make my breakfast. Usually, an english muffin with Nutella on it and a protein shake. I'll come back to my bedroom and turn CMT on or listen to YouTube while I Facebook and read blogs. Around 9:30, I get up and take a shower and proceed to get ready for church. Usually we're out the door by 10:45.

After church, we usually eat lunch out town and then head home for a nap. Depending on what we have planned for that evening, depends on how long we sleep. :) Some nights, we have play practice, choir practice, or singing appointments. If that's the case, we normally head back to church around 6. It leads to a late dinner, but normally we're so full from lunch, it doesn't bother us. Once we're home, we start planning for the week.

Yes, Sundays are simple. But they're my favorite day of the week. I get to worship my Lord and Savior and spend the day resting.

Happy Sunday Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment