Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Eve

Hope everyone had a fabulous new years. I sure did. I spent the majority of the day just laying around. I finally took a shower and started getting ready. My plans for the night were still up in the air but I knew I wanted to go ahead and get ready. I got a text from one of my friends asking if I wanted to go eat Wasabi's in Knoxville and I told her of course. We headed to K-Town around 6. Once we got there, the wait was an hour and a half long, so we just goofed around in the car till time. Perfect time for a photo session. We enjoyed a spectacular meal and then headed back towards home. We got back in town around 11 and headed to Derek's house to play some pool and ping pong and wait for the ball to drop. Around 1, Jordyn and I headed back home. It was a great time well spent with great friends. I told Jordyn we may make it a tradition. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment